Monday, December 3, 2007

"Me and..."

I'm having an affair.

No he isn't married nor
is he under aged.
HA!...don't even think about it
No he isn't my sister's boyfriend nor
my friend's boyfriend.
So who then?
Well he isn't a he
but he is a she. (Ying...sorry)

See this person..she is beautiful inside and out.
Her words are like honey
and her moves are like those of a Goddess.
I remember when I first meant her.
Her smile, kind and sweet.
She blesses my presences,
with style and grace.
Many wonder what I see in her
and many see what I see in her.

I am having a secret love affair.

I wonder if her man knew..
If he would mind?
Would he understand?
Would he look at me and smile
just because he understands what I see in her?

Her voice is like gold
Her drive is like....well what can be said.
I got to experience her gift
and understand why she calls herself Sasha.


I am having an affair with she
I am having an affair with her

I am having an affair with.....


Lol....you can exhale Ying.

~Yang~

3 comments:

KimPossible said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! CLEVER, CLEVER, CLEVER! I like it. You are such a good writer. I love how you played on the names. I LOVE it! Beyonce is my girl too..."To the Left, To the left, eery thing you own in the box to the left. You must not know bout me!" LOL! LOL! LOL!

Great post as ALWAYS!

KimPossible

KimPossible said...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

KimPossible

KimPossible said...

Happy Friday! Checking on you. Were you at? LOL!

Drop by the blog spot and weigh in on today's topic. Would love your input.

KimPossible