Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lightbulb to the head.

*After a series of revelations...

Ying: hmm..so now you have a story, that qualifies you for a space on blogsville

Yang: That reminds me, I need to shut down my blog.

Ying: Huhn? You have a blog and you've been hiding it all this while?

Yang: It's not serious oh...got tired of it.

Ying: Hiss!!! Sure!!!

Ying: But you should keep it, it's a good avenue for escapism. You know! Helps one get away from reality, I think! (I thought if I pushed a little harder I'll succeed in convincing her, and be privy to GIST!!!)

Yang: You think? Wait! You have a blog?

Ying: Maybe, maybe not (I am truly a *insert month of year* baby, mystery is my forte...see?)

Yang: hmm.....

*pause* At this point I imagine a Lightbulb going off in Ying's head. Serious one oh!

Yang: You know what? Let's do a blog together

Ying: hmm!!! (doesn't take much for me to get in on a great idea, so I get to thinking)

Yang: What shall we call it?

lightanddarktwopeasinapodstrengthin numbers (LMAO!) togethernesstwobecomeone....

then...ding! ding!! ding!!!

Ying Yang!!!

Yang: ooooohhhh!!! Hotness (signature word)

Ying: Yes! Two different perspectives

Yang: Uh huhn!

Ying: Two different geo. areas

Yang: Uh huhn!

Ying: uhmm (haha!!! that's how quickly I ran out of two's...)

...and even quicker this blog was formed.

Hi, I am Ying and you'll be listening (not literally, lol) to the voices in our heads!!!

No comments: