Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Yang 2 The Ying

Wednesday morning and I can't find anything productive to do at work. I honestly should change that can't to won't because to my left I have stacks of to be done, to my right are the to be filed, and even glancing on the floor more work to be touched.

I hate my job. If I could quit today and still get a pay check I would, but life doesn't work that way. Maybe I need to invest in a Sugar Daddy or something...maybe. Or better yet find a new job.

I have been working at this place for a year and some change now. I can remember when I first got the position. I was so excited, Yang had hit'd the jackpot. NOT! I was soon to realized I was lied to.

Why am I still here? They pay nicely, I can study, and so everything I am not to be paid for.

Anyway let me go find something "productive" to do.

~Yang

p.s. Let's see what Blogville brings

No comments: